The webinar aims to outline the state-of-the-art non-animal approaches for veterinary vaccines batch-release testing. It includes information on the state of the deletion of obsolete safety testing, and about the current initiatives taken so far by European and Asian stakeholders on 3Rs implementation and regulatory acceptance.
This webinar is part of a series of events, webinars and a face-to-face workshop, to act as a collective venue of discussion and alignment on current and future opportunities to facilitate the implementation and global regulatory alignment of new non-animal batch release testing.
1. Overview about implementation and regulatory acceptance of non-animal testing in veterinary vaccines
2. Animal batch safety test: A case study on test deletion and (yet to be) global harmonization
3. Rabies in vitro potency test
4. EDQM BSP130 – Validation of cell-based assays for in-process toxicity and antigenicity testing of Clostridium septicum vaccines
5. General toxicity test on Clostridials
6. Cl. Tetanus in vitro potency test (ELISA)